Front turn/hazard light fast ER clips in grille need type?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pk64f100

Reaction score
I purchased a new grill for my ‘94 Sierra and I need the #8 femaile fastener clips that push into grille to screw the light housings for front turn/hazard to. Does anyone know part number or where I can purchase?
Thanks

xXxPARAGONxXx

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I purchased a new grill for my ‘94 Sierra and I need the #8 femaile fastener clips that push into grille to screw the light housings for front turn/hazard to. Does anyone know part number or where I can purchase?
Thanks
If it's the same kind of retainer used on the 96-00 for fastening the parking lamp assemblies to the grill, it should be GM P/N 347347.

I have quite a few left over from an 18 lot purchase on eBay. PM me your address, how many you need, and I'll ship them your way.

Does this look like what you need?

You must be registered for see images attach

pk64f100

Reaction score
Yes looks exactly what I am looking for. I may purchased correct type just arrived yesterday I’ll get back to you thank you. How much for 8-10?