front speaker wires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

T DOG

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I tapped into the front speaker wires right at the radio and ran the wires all the way to the back of the cab.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
I think he said he was doing the high inputs on the amps....I prefer not to fool with converters personally....I get annoyed with them easily :nono:

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think you should just go ahead and fork out the money and buy you a Kenwood head unit ...

I would aggree with Cableguy! Upgrading the factory head unit in almost any vehicle to a good aftermarket head unit will make a world of differance in sound! Afterall, the head unit is one of the most important factors in any true system!

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
I don't agree....i think he should upgrade to a Pyramid cd player with the analog controls and dials....yep, I just went there :nono:

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
I vote JVC Head unit! My head unit has wireless calling, Ipod control, and I can play my music wirelessly from my phone through Blue tooth! I love my head unit, plus you can change the unit colors to match your interior lighting (witch is great if you have led mods ;) )

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
You can do that and WAYYYYYY more with the kenwood........i'm not gonna list what all I've seen it do....my henpecking fingers would break in 2 if I even attempted HALF the list.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Wait....his jvc currently does more than my aiwa 360........but, is your jvc a 90w x 4 head unit? :p