Front License Plate

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TLoud

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Lol you guys are hilarious and yea in MN front plates ae required and I've had friends get pulled over for having them up in the windshield too. I def like the look of it down by the air damn. Sewlow you have any better pictures of how you actually mounted it?

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
I like that alot! I may see what my stocker looks mounted like that, I have leds on my valance and that may look cool all backlit.

That is the stock bracket. When I put the new bumper on, with the new molding, I just couldn't cut the holes in the molding for the bracket. I hate the way that the bracket stuck out so far from the bumper anyhow.
All I did was cut the ears off the bracket. The ones that wrap down underneath to fit the profile of the bumper, then sliced & diced the cut off lower screw sleeves to fit the upper sleeves, so that the bracket fit to the lower screw holes on the bumper. Once that was right, I epoxied it all back together. While I was doing this I was using a bungee cord for the test fitting. It held it so well that that's how it's mounted now. I should probably get in there & mount it with some screws. Don't know if it moves while I'm driving, but the couple of times that I've gotten a little close to the cement blocks in parking lots, it just folds out of the way. I can hear when it does that & it's kept me from hitting the valance.
I'll probably mount it with the proper screws when I put on the factory fog lights & valance.

Thanks for the compliments guys. Not many people notice what I actually did, unless it's beside another GMT400. I like it, 'cause it really cleans up the look of the front-end.

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
No offense taken, there are more meth head's around than you can shake a stick at, so yeah that's an accurate description.

My county used to be number one for a long time, ****** is the new thing now. all the bad people live in the woods but our narcotics unit is pretty badass

TLoud

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Cant wait to get it painted along with the grill :boobs:

shortchevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
here in Wi front license plates are required... I have one on all my vehicles... finding them, now thats tough. heres my camaro, find the plate