Front License Plate

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TLoud

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So good news.. I got a smoothie for my truck yesterday and mounted it up. Looks great (I'll get pics as soon as flickr stops being a f*cker) but it still has the orignal license plate mounting bracket. I'm going to be color matching my bumpers and grill soon and was wondering if anyone has any good ideas for relocating the front plate to make it look better?

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have just one of those simple cheap flat brackets that mount it to the top two holes, gets rid of the huge stock one. In MO you have to have a front plate.

TruckinAin4Sissies

L.E.D. Whisperer
Reaction score
Oregon requires a front plate as well, mine is wedged between the dash & A-Pillar on the passenger side.
I've ran all my rigs this way except my TL I recently bought due to the holes in the actual bumper cover.

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here in California its the law that you have a front plate I never ran a plate on anything I own

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
No offense taken, there are more meth head's around than you can shake a stick at, so yeah that's an accurate description.