Front diff drop only?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCOTTYINWV

si vis pacem, para bellum
Reaction score
I know it doesn't have the best reviews, but I'm considering the 3 inch... I can pass off with a regular inspection vs a modified if I go 4 inches... I don't have issues getting regular inspection, but missing cats, e brake cables, cracked windshield and a bigger lift would **** me....

lkfldredneck

HILLBILLY DELUXE!!!
Reaction score
I know it doesn't have the best reviews, but I'm considering the 3 inch... I can pass off with a regular inspection vs a modified if I go 4 inches... I don't have issues getting regular inspection, but missing cats, e brake cables, cracked windshield and a bigger lift would **** me....

Yea. im glad canada only has one safety inspection, but then theres e-test every 2 years :nono:

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
The diff drop will help your cv angles sure but what are you going to do about your balljoints and steering? Also diff drop would cause your cv's to hit the lower control arms

lkfldredneck

HILLBILLY DELUXE!!!
Reaction score
The diff drop will help your cv angles sure but what are you going to do about your balljoints and steering? Also diff drop would cause your cv's to hit the lower control arms

yea, and i only mean a diff drop out of a 3 inch kit that really only drops it 2 inches or whatever so itd be fine for not hitting. and i dont know about the tie rod angles and ball joints, mine are worse than my CV angles i think