Front bump stop

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Akaaj

Reaction score
I'm looking to replace my bump stops (front), would someone be kind enough to find a part number for me ?
I've been looking for them for a while and the only thing i find are universal bump stops and im not sure if they'll fit my car.

1996 Tahoe 2DR 4x4. 5100 Bilstien shocks if that makes a difference.

Cadon69

GMT400 "Like a Rock"
Reaction score
I am looking for them also. The only ones I can find so far are on LMC Truck, and with shipping 2 of them come out to ~$75. I have looked everywhere I can think of and even ebay doesn't have the correct ones. Everyone except LMC seems to have the universal push in kind. We need the ones with 2 bolts on the bottom of them.

Akaaj

Reaction score
I checked Ebay, didnt find any (not universal) that fits my car.

Sewlow58, the bump stop you linked isn't compatible according to ebays compatibility list.

Cadon69

GMT400 "Like a Rock"
Reaction score
Yeah those are not the correct ones for our trucks. The ones we need have the bolts in them. LMC Truck is the only place so far I have found them but I have to spend ~$75 for them to be delivered.

copernicusd

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
does it matter that they have bolts in them, or just buy some bolts and put thru them, as long as the spacings right