front axles on stock setup.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

leeezard7

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well actually guys... my wifes hummer h3 alpha adventure package has a factory front locker. and it uses the 8.25 ifs. so if you wanted a front locker source a wrecked hummer h3. but it has to be the alpha adventure truck. alpha means v8 fully loaded, adventure means a special off road package with a 4.03 transfer case and front and rear lockers.

92k1500chevy

Reaction score
I hope you don't plan on driving the vehicle on the street after welding the front spider...

F****k no, just test it out some weekend just for s and giggles ya know? I live right on a river and that's where most my "off-roading" is done. It flat out wouldn't make sense for me to have a front locker becuase I wouldn't be able to turn worth a , and these trucks don't turn t ight enought the way it is for going out there, you want to see my old cab and box and the tree marks on it?