Frame and Wheel Well Paint

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nca2013

Reaction score
What kind of paint do you guys use on your frame and wheel wells? I've tried flat black krylon spray paint and rubber undercoating and they both get trashed by mud. they dont clean up and it looks like crap. any suggestions on a paint to use? or some kind of clear coat to easily wash mud off? thanks

Snotrocket

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Por 15. It's made to paint frames/chassis with. If you paint anywhere with it that see's sunlight you will need to top coat it. UV rays degrade it over time.

You'll be fine on the frame though. It's pricey but a little of it goes a long way. There is a similar product called Chassis Saver that is a tiny bit cheaper and works just as good.

Paints like Rustoleum just don't have the grip to with stand the abuse of mud and road salt.

southernhunter

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was wondering this same thing earlier! Thanks for making a thread for it so I didnt have to lol. If you could, post pics of yours when its done!