ford sas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
anyone seen a ford radius arm setup off an f150 adapted to an obs truck ? theres one around here locally but i havent been able to catch up to the guy. just curious if anyone else has seen or done this mod?

Last edited:

Nuke

I go by the name Matt
Reaction score
I've never seen this.

Reaction score
go to tallahassee fl craigslist under cars and trucks. type in 96 sierra itll bring up a posting from may 3. its not the one i was talking about its anoter one. theres 3 i know of in the tallahassee area, check it out

Reaction score
email this posting to a friend tallahassee craigslist > for sale / wanted > cars & trucks - by owner
please flag with care:

miscategorized

prohibited

spam/overpost

best of craigslist
sorry dont know how to
Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More info
Green 96 serria - $5000 ( crawfordville)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-05-03, 8:44AM EDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1996 GMC Sierra 1500 2wd
I was Converting to 4wd and never finished, rebuild motor, transmission rebuild about 17,000 miles ago. Truck has 13.5'' of lift, front axle is Ford Dana 44 rear axle Ford 9in, 4.56 gears. 39x18x15 Mickey Thompson Baja Belted Tires, 15x14 Chrome Steel Wheels, custom speaker box with two 12'' subs

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1721873001

Copyright © 2010 craigslist, inc.terms of useprivacy policyfeedback forum

Nuke

I go by the name Matt
Reaction score
It's easy to tell it's from Florida.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
I would drive it. I would change the front axle and suspension to leaf sprung 60 but I like the way it looks.

Reaction score
\thats the reason i was likin the ford (ugh) setup ive always had leaf spring chevies. i just sold a 79 k2500 camper special with a swapped in d60 frt on leaves. the swb fords (ugh again) always rode better on their way to the repair shop/junkyard my only chevy now is rcsb obs just tryin to improve the ride and beef it a little. and also get lockin hubs

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Well you can not improve the ride and put a solid axle its just not really possible. That's the reason that ifs is now in trucks it is an all around more comfortable ride. So improve the ride you will not, beef it up it will.