For the Corvette guys on GMT 400 dot com

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stumpy

Heavy Chevy
Reaction score
I'd have to scan old photographs to post pics of the one we had. Long before digital cameras.

67HEAVEN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Anyone need a project?

You must be registered for see images attach

The following is the suspension I used when I rebuilt the car. Everything is bolt-on and easily removeable. No coil springs up front anymore. Combined with aluminum heads, water pump and radiator, my big-block '67 is now the same weight as a small block of the same vintage, but with just a bit more giddy-up...

Aeroscream

Reaction score
Well at least the historic Bloomington Gold Corvette show is finally returning to Bloomington, IL this year where it all began.....My hometown.
I worked it countless times as part of the Official Show Sponsored Road Repair Crew. We got the attendees back on the road when they had breakdowns. Did it while employed by the local Chevy dealer, and with Bob Taylors Corvette shop, a local used car dealer specializing in Corvettes and classic autos.
Helped put smiles back on people's faces when they were able drive it back home to wherever instead of finding a carrier to haul it and a rental car.
Had a lot of dealings with Davids Burroughs the founder and retired CEO of the show (all good) over the years selling him parts and doing side projects, and return sending me people in need of repairs. Class Act.
God, I hated replacing rear wheel bearing in the early models. Had to either air chisel them or torch them apart when the owner kept driving it till literally the rear wheel assembly was nearly falling off and had welded the bearings, crush collar, spindle, and the rest of the hub together. I think 2 years in a row that's all I did all weekend 24hrs a day...... Having flashbacks now. LOL

Never owned one. Don't know why. I enjoyed Driving them. The older ones sucked to climb in and out of.
I always had Camaros, El Caminos, Monte Carlos, and my
1970 Yenko Deuce.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GMACGMC