For Sale ... Fiberglass Bed Cover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cablguy184

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Short Wheel base / Fleetstde Fiberglass Bed Cover ...

You must be registered for see images

As you can see ... its in great condition ... only thing I'm not sure of is you might need to have the key / lock replaced for security reasons, but latch works perfectly ...
Local sale and pickup only ... NO SHIPPING

Bed cover is at my dad's house in brookhaven, but I can get it to Jackson / Richland (my house) if need be ...
Asking $ 350.00 ...

Cablguy184

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Damn good deal here guys ... NO LEAKS !!! Very clean bedcover ...
Easy bolt on setup ... Easy removal ...

Talk to me ... Lets make a deal ...

Reaction score
Damn good deal here guys ... NO LEAKS !!! Very clean bedcover ...
Easy bolt on setup ... Easy removal ...

Talk to me ... Lets make a deal ...

To bad your location didn't say Michigan instead of Mississippi, I'd like to take that off your hands. That is a real damn good deal......

Cablguy184

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks bro ... Its for a SWB fleet side truck, don't think it would fit on that one ton, unless your tool box measured out just enough to work ...
Come to think of it, my dad might still have his LWB bedcover (almost in just as good of condition) back there behind his shop ... not 100% sure what that one really fits ...

Reaction score
Thanks bro ... Its for a SWB fleet side truck, don't think it would fit on that one ton, unless your tool box measured out just enough to work ...
Come to think of it, my dad might still have his LWB bedcover (almost in just as good of condition) back there behind his shop ... not 100% sure what that one really fits ...

My plans are to remove my side boxes and either get a short box tonneau cover or what you have. I know I'd have to do a little fab work for the mounting hinge but I'm sure it's possible. Good luck with the sale!