Fog light retrofit with led pods or bars.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
I knew there's be a catch to it somewhere. I haven't done much research on mounting depths, temps, or anything. Just had a couple ideas come to mind and seeing what you guys could chime in with more experience that I have. Thanks.
And those look good in the bumper. Do you have problems with mud or debris getting on the backs? My bumpers usually have 90lbs of mud caked in them haha.
And does anyone have any ideas on how to get some light pointed out the side of the truck? I like to go shinning for deer and can't always hold the spotlight but I definitely don't want to miss Bambi's dad if there is a way to get some light thrown out that way. Maybe some small flush mounts in the sides of my toolbox?

Spot lights, I'll get you a pic of the mounting depth of the flushmounts, I have a set I need to get installed

jasonreichle

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yep exactly what 96k1500 has shown you. get the Rigid ID lights.. or equivlent to them because they are expensive as hell! but anyways.. ive seen them mounted on the plastic part by your windshield wipers.. and damn do they shine up the bush at night on the sides! or like on our fire rescue trucks we have them mounted at the front of the box facing the sides/front but you get nasty glare in your mirrors.. but they do the trick

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Yep exactly what 96k1500 has shown you. get the Rigid ID lights.. or equivlent to them because they are expensive as hell! but anyways.. ive seen them mounted on the plastic part by your windshield wipers.. and damn do they shine up the bush at night on the sides! or like on our fire rescue trucks we have them mounted at the front of the box facing the sides/front but you get nasty glare in your mirrors.. but they do the trick

All of my leds are comin from ebay, what I've gotten so far are awesome

jasonreichle

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
awesome to hear! i am in the thinking process of throwing a 21.5 on my push bar or go with the single pods......... just up here its a bit different when you have -40 winters they are in a lot harsher environment and its way harder on any lights

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
awesome to hear! i am in the thinking process of throwing a 21.5 on my push bar or go with the single pods......... just up here its a bit different when you have -40 winters they are in a lot harsher environment and its way harder on any lights

Leds should be better than a gas charged bulb though

MDYLANP

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for all the tips y'all. First things first, getting ole bessy painted this weekend. Then a little tlc under the hood. Then it's on to either all these lighting ideas or a RCX and 35s.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
And the output of one of my flushmounts
You must be registered for see images attach

MDYLANP

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those all look so good. I'm thinking I definitely need to light up the night now haha.