Fog Light Replacements...upgrades

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

the big blue bus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
lol. any tips on cleaning the lenses up ? i want to do 5000k in them and im getting a brush guard and going to put some 5000k 55w bulbs in them

BOTTLEDZ28

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I am going to try and use the factory fog lights out of the 3rd or 4th gen camaros and see if they fit in the opening on a diesel bumper which i still need to find. if I cant find the bumper locally then I am going to cut two holes in a spare front bumper I have and go that route.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Give me just a few and I'll go out and measure the openings in the bumper so you know what sized fogs to look for.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
I'll get hole sizes, and distance from center of bumper to the center of the holes. I'm at the bar, and it's cold outside, lemme get myself a shot of courage/warmth. ;)

BOTTLEDZ28

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'll get hole sizes, and distance from center of bumper to the center of the holes. I'm at the bar, and it's cold outside, lemme get myself a shot of courage/warmth. ;)

hahaha. I thought I was crazy for browsing the forum while I sat at the bar. Looks like Im not the only one. If Im not mistaken, the factory holes are rolled.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
hahaha. I thought I was crazy for browsing the forum while I sat at the bar. Looks like Im not the only one. If Im not mistaken, the factory holes are rolled.

Yeah they're rolled, I took that into consideration when measuring, these are the MAX sized fogs to use, they'll give about 1/8-1/4" gap around edge. 6" wide by 4.5" tall....exactly 11" from center of hole to center of bumper.