Fog Light Replacements...upgrades

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
They look very nice and Grote is a very good company, I don't want to hassle with swapping HID's or DOT issues.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Well if you're worried about DoT, then technically you can't legally run HiDs in your vehicle....DoT regs are an ass imho :p

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well if you're worried about DoT, then technically you can't legally run HiDs in your vehicle....DoT regs are an ass imho :p

I know :lol: I am already illegal, but have yet to have issues, but I just don't want another possibility of getting in trouble plus the hassle of swapping them and mounting ballasts, I have read that even when guys do run 3000K HID's they don't do as well as if they would have left the halogen bulb in with fog lights that is.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
I think it mostly has to do with lens and reflector types. The refracted reflector with smooth clear lens is better for HiDs, while the smooth reflector with refracted lens is better for halogens.

the big blue bus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
they use the h3 bulb i just dont know if they will fit length wise in the small housing and theres a metal shield in them

the big blue bus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
using the same fog lights i have ? from a s10 blazer etc? thats good to know. wish the lense were clear though on them :/