Fog light placement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

drewcrew

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
We call it "Nerk".
"Newark" if you were born with the silver spoon in your mouth and drink overpriced wine.
No silver spoons at this end. The wine I drank back in the 60's and early 70's was Boone's Farm. If your too young to remember it ask somebody older about it. It was like $1.50 a bottle if my memory is working today.

drewcrew

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
We call it "Nerk".
"Newark" if you were born with the silver spoon in your mouth and drink overpriced wine.
No silver spoons at this end. The wine I drank back in the 60's and early 70's was Boone's Farm. If your too young to remember it ask somebody older about it. It was like $1.50 a bottle if my memory is working today.

smdk2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just wondering exactly what vehicle that front bumper with the light holes is off of... ? I cant find anything close. Thanks
Are you talking about the bumper that the user put the regular headlights in? If so the bumper is most commonly found on the 88-98 trucks with the diesel engine.

Joe Dirte

I'm an idiot!
Reaction score
We call it "Nerk".

I know where Nerk is! I say it the same way. Im bout hour east of ya. Also i got the diesel/tahoe limited/z71 bumper on my truck.