Fog light airdam

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1500SS

^ Money pit
Reaction score
Does anyone have the measurements for the fog light holes in the airdam? I just got my airdam in from Classic Parts (never buying from them again, 2 months to ship) and it's just the plain solid one. I need to cut out holes for my fog lights, but they're not factory so I can't mount 'em and cut around that. If anyone's got one and can post up the measurements, I'd appreciate it.

Low 89

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm not to sure aboiut factory, but when you buy the airdam from stylin trucks with the holes already cut I believe they're either 2.25" or 2.5" round

6d8muscle

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm sure you will get the answer before I get home, but if not I will measure mine this afternoon.

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not to long ago I saw a thread on fullsizechevy.com and someone posted the mesurments you are looking for

1500SS

^ Money pit
Reaction score
Well, I found that thread and it was exactly what I needed. Just in case anyone else needs the info, all credit due to CKTA over at FSC.

CKTA said:
1. From the sides measure off the front most angle 10-1/8" towards/wrapping around the front of the truck.

2. mark

3. measure 6" towards the center.

4. mark

5. From the bottom of the airdam measure 7/8" up.

6. mark

7. from the top measure 1-1/8".

8. mark

9. connect all 4 marks to make a rectangle.

10. With a 19mm socket trace the OD to the corners of the rectangle.

11. Cut out and sand. Perfect factory match.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
did you order one with holes for fog lights? if you did you should have returned it since they sent you the wrong thing.

but I'm lost here, if your lights aint factory how's factory measures going to help? wouldn't it be easier to measure your lights to know what size they are?