Fix that broken dash!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

willinthe985

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
My dad was looking at something like that for his 01 dodge. But an actual replacement dash was only 50 bucks more. Now our dash are a little more involved to replace and a lot more expensive than those dodges so I can maybe see it. But a covered broken dash is still a broken dash.

3quarter

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I thought about sanding it down, getting it airbrushed, and then installing it..

either way, im gonna get it around the same time i paint the truck.. especially since its a W/T, everything inside is gonna be slicked out and sprayed

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
my dad used one a dodge since it was such a ***** to pull the dash he said it fit real good. I think he said the put down 2 part epoxy slid the cover into place and kept work over like you would if your tinted a window. To me you can get a new dash a lot cheaper than one of these.Our dashes are easy to change

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
I used a hard cover, got it from CK Resto when they still sold Chevy truck parts for about $115. Really cleaned up the interior. Later I found the soft ones on ebay for $35 or so shipped, not a bad alternative IMO.