First OBS. What should I do to it?!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

muDDbug

Reaction score
Greeting from New Braunfels, TX! First time OBS owner here. Looking for suggestions on things to look out for and some of the essential mods/upgrades that are no-brainers or just plain cool and crazy.

I have my own aspirations, but looking for some opinions as well!

1997 GMC Sierra C1500 ECSB
53k miles on the odometer
Has been lowered…2/4
You must be registered for see images attach

tpass

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Of course you need to LS swap it!!!! (J/K)

If it were mine I would start with wheels and tires.. then, as a matter of my personal taste, I would remove all the body side molding and get a W/T chrome bumper. Lowered trucks need to be smoooooth.

That truck has a nice stance, you Texas guys have some clean trucks and cars.

muDDbug

Reaction score
Of course you need to LS swap it!!!! (J/K)

If it were mine I would start with wheels and tires.. then, as a matter of my personal taste, I would remove all the body side molding and get a W/T chrome bumper. Lowered trucks need to be smoooooth.

That truck has a nice stance, you Texas guys have some clean trucks and cars.
I thought about removing the side molding but thought that it would like nice with these US Mags transit/steelies…in 22” of course

Bag it!!

I'm kidding (kinda), only thing I'd do if it was mine is put different wheels and tires on it.
Haha I would bag it but probably not ideal for a daily. Oh yeah, forgot to mention I’ll be using this as my DD to work

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought about removing the side molding but thought that it would like nice with these US Mags transit/steelies…in 22” of course

Haha I would bag it but probably not ideal for a daily. Oh yeah, forgot to mention I’ll be using this as my DD to work
Those will look killer.
And no, a bagged DD isn't ideal.