H4 to 9005/9006 Adapter

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DEMENTED

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I am new to the forum and first time owner of a 93 Silverado stepside. Bought vehicle in November 22 and have since been doing small mods and upgrades. Currently I have H4 headlights and I am going to swap GMC grill (94-98) to have 9005/9006 headlights. I have not ordered the headlight/turn signal assembly as I have to get an adapter. I have seen some on Amazon/Ebay. I am not sure how good quality they are. This is one of a few I found on Amazon,
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
What do you guys suggest where to get better adapter? I am leaning towards the Amazon if I can't find a "good" one.

Also, I was gifted a wire harness to have highs and low turn on at same time from Mr Tailight. Wondering if this is something that I will still be able to use or if I'm out of luck or will it require some modification/add on to the harness? Thanks in advance for the help.