Finally installing my whipple again!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

13.robb

Reaction score
Just joined up, Thanks in advance for any replies. I back in the day used to have a whipple on a 96 tahoe. The whipple charger started leaking, so i removed it, set it on the shelf, sold the truck. fast forward 10+ years, and about 10 vehicles later, i have a 98 gmc sierra 2wd extd cab short/wide. 5.7L 103k miles, uber clean, i've known the truck its whole life, was able to buy it from the older gentleman that bought it new, i have done every service/repair since day one! So, started with installing the cop cluster (130mph) with blue led backlighting, played around with the hypertec calibrations and got the mph correct, did some carbon fiber work to the door switch plates. also working on a carbon rollpan, and a tailgate is in the works this winter as well. Installed a set of full roller rockers from gm performance, as well as a nice clean looking set of aluminum valve covers. Next on the list was to have the s/c rebuilt, i sent it to jon bond performance, all new bearings, seals, ceramic coated rotors, posted exhaust etc. Getting ready to put the whipple on. I for the life of me can not find my old installation manual. Can anyone help?
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

AbramF_496

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Carbon the door handle bezel, removable dash front,
Lol just an idea

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13.robb

Reaction score
Carbon the door handle bezel, removable dash front,
Lol just an idea

Oh, It will get there as time permits, i have a side business building custom motorcycle parts, sometimes im able to do something for myself. Sometimes.... But thanks sir!

13.robb

Reaction score
Thought i would throw it out hoping someone had an install manual on the 5.7 whipple. Dang, it was worth a shot. Only concern really is the 2 wires i believe yellow and green, somewhere tie in to the pcm.

13.robb

Reaction score
Talked to whipple this morning. I have a 40+ page pdf sitting in my email. Getting ready to print. I had tried calling them a few weeks back, but could not get thru. Thanks for the reminder Ryan.

13.robb

Reaction score
Hey, I have this pdf file in my email, i can forward it to someone if they want to make a sticky of it, or if someone just needs a copy.