Finally! GMT800 style towing mirrors on GMT400.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dcp1992

Instagram - @dcp1992
Reaction score
No. I didn't think to since I already have them, I didn't think they would do anything about it.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

They should. Because you are not 100% satisfied and one broke and the seller is ignoring you. It's worth a shot to contact them.

So I just bought the k2xx mirrors for my 97 and they a 4 pin connector and when plugged into the factory harness they do not work, and so I tried repinning them to get them working and no matter what combination I tried it only goes right and not any other directions. The 4 colors on the mirror wires are green, yellow, red, and red with orange stripe. So I am kind of stumped now and I am wondering if one of you guys have a solution or the same problem. Thanks

I have a mirror wiring diagram on my laptop at the house. I'll post it when I get home. But basically, 2 wires are a common "ground' that splits off one pin on the switch and the other two are the separate power side connections.

The common wires have to be connected right to get the movements if not it will only go one way.

metalmagget

Reaction score
I have the same issue on my 95 dually they wont operate but old mirrors work fine,looking for wiring diagram to

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
This is a classic example of why some cheap China-made things are fine, and others are not. Kind of had a bad feeling about these with all the vibration they have to endure. Hope you all get it worked out with the seller, good luck. Dealing with CS based in China can be extremely frustrating, ask me how I know...
Yah it's just wierd because I've never heard of this problem with the old style. Guess I'll stick with them for now

dcp1992

Instagram - @dcp1992
Reaction score
Here's the wiring diagram. I don't know how accurate the colors are though. the driver side on mine had 2 reds and they were the ground but my passenger side didn't have red I don't think.

You must be registered for see images attach

dcp1992

Instagram - @dcp1992
Reaction score
These two might be easier to read. They also have some voltage paths mapped out so you can understand it better if you haven't seen wiring diagrams before.

These are all off a '95 by the way but should be the same throughout all 95+ trucks with the updated interiors. (besides wiring colors, like I said, my passenger side was different.)

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
They should. Because you are not 100% satisfied and one broke and the seller is ignoring you. It's worth a shot to contact them.

I have a mirror wiring diagram on my laptop at the house. I'll post it when I get home. But basically, 2 wires are a common "ground' that splits off one pin on the switch and the other two are the separate power side connections.

The common wires have to be connected right to get the movements if not it will only go one way.

I'm definitely going to get something done to fix this. lol

metalmagget

Reaction score
Check the plug on my 95 dually all 4 pins have power depending on which way you push the mirror switch with a test light.Anyone know how to determine the colors on the new mirrors,for up, down, left, right ? Colors on new mirrors are red ,red with stripe, green and yellow.

slowburb

all motor
Reaction score
Who knows for real where these mirrors come from, they all could be assembled by the same 6 year old Chinese kids, regardless of the supplier. I say that because mine are from 1A Auto, and I hope they don't crack like the ones you guys are running. Knock on wood, mine are holding up just fine, and they added a new level of farvigmt400nugen to my driving experience.