Fiberglass enclosure

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dread

Reaction score
How can I repair a fiberglass center console enclosure? It's starting to crakck on the top and sides.

Dread

Reaction score
No man sorry. My friend asked me to look at it earlier its painted could it be just cracked paint? Because it doesn't look like it goes all the way through

Dread

Reaction score
So my best bet would be to reinforce it from the inside and just sand the outside down smooth?

dagen_1

OBS 4 Me
Reaction score
So my best bet would be to reinforce it from the inside and just sand the outside down smooth?

sounds logical. is the enclosure wood or fiberglass or both? (assuming outer layer is 'glass) if it's all fiberglass and little to no wood... i'd say it's too weak for a sub enclosure.

pics would help.

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Yes Ive done a few where I had to add more fiderglass and mat to the inside to reinforce them. Thats what I had to do to this one twice
You must be registered for see images attach