Fender Trim Screws

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Z71RCLB

Reaction score
Does anyone know what thread size the fender molding screws are, I've looked and looked and cant seem too find this info anywhere. All I can find is that it takes 22 of them and I already knew that.

east302

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here are the GM sizes for the screws and bolts holding the chrome trim and fender flares. The front shows #8-18 standard and metric size screws depending on which diagram is used.

You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Z71RCLB

Reaction score
wow that's exactly what I've been looking for, thank you very much east302.

Eveready

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I keep a "Truck" directory on my computer and when something really useful like that comes along in a post I download to that directory. I have a lot of really useful stuff there. Add my thanks to that of the OP @east302

Z71Hobbs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Which wheel mounding? The plastic fender flare or the stainless trim. For the stainless trim, I bought a 100 pack on ebay for 15 bucks as opposed to buying 22 at a stupid price from GM. Exact same screw.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
That "pozi-driv" is the clue you're getting the right stuff. That's GM's fastener specification with the hash marks around the screw slots. Best when used with a pozi-driv screwdriver, which can be had from your Snap-On man. Of course a regular phillips works too but the pozi-driv grips them better.

Richard