FastOrange's: 2000 K2500 CCSB Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PolarBear

BORKBORKBORKBORK
Reaction score
That's my plan, waiting for local wreckers to get a truck in that I can get it all from!

Honestly, having just power locks is quite handy, glad I have that at the very least!!

EDIT: would you have to know if I may already have the power window plugs? Since I have power locks only?

My 96 GMC I just sold, had the power window connectors in the kick panels, with nothing plugged into them. It was a power lock truck with manual windows.

My understanding has also been, trucks from 1995+, the window harness was part of the dash harness. In the 88-94 trucks it was a standalone harness. You CAN use the 88-94 power window stand alone harness to power 95+ doors, you just have to change the connectors on the harness.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Took the truck out for a hunt today, didn't find the nice muley I have been after, but still fun beating on the crew abit! It's the best hunting truck I have ever owned 4x4 works great, pretty damn cheap on full for such a big truck!

For anyone wondering why I haven't changed the doors yet, this kind of explains it! I have put this thing through some tight trails, this isn't even close to the worst, some I had the mirrors folded lol

You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Bit of an update. I git new smoked tails couple weeks ago

Then last night I put on my winters. 245/75 copper discoverer studded winters on PYO wheels. Also I installed a set of LED Cubes in the grill

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
Daytime pics of the winter tires? How do you like your Coopers? I've got Discoverer ATPs on my Suburban, and I love them.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
This is the second set of coopers I have had, my dad also runs them, these were off his 2005, I bought them cause they don't fit his 2011.

They are a good tire, but are soft, I put them on as last as possible and take them off as soon as I can, they wear fast

Reaction score
Forever wishing my tires filled my wheel wells like yours do. Maybe I can get some 285 BF Goodrich KO2S off craigslist.