Fabtech Ultimate Long Travel Kit 88-98 c1500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

homermacleod

Reaction score
Just trying to get an idea of what the kit is worth.

I am putting a new lift kit on my truck and will be trying to sell the old one. The shocks are about 3 years old (maybe 8-15k miles on them).

The kit has upper and lower control arms, the shocks, coil springs, braided brake lines, spindles and a block for the back. 4 wheel parts says I should be able to sell the long travel kit for anywhere between $700 - $1200. Does this sound about right or is it too high/low?

Last edited:

homermacleod

Reaction score
is it for a Standard or ext cab ? i was looking for this kit but they discontinued it before i could pick it up.

The kit is for an extended cab but it is installed on a regular cab. From what I have been told, the coils were made for an extended cab and the suspension will be a little stiff up front on a regular cab. I have not had any problems with it, I just decided to go with the crossmember kit because I might want to put 35s under it. The crossmember kit I bought is also for an extended cab.

Last edited:

Steve's Chevy

OBSLESS
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The kit is for an extended cab but it is installed on a regular cab. From what I have been told, the coils were made for an extended cab and the suspension will be a little stiff up front on a regular cab. I have not had any problems with it, I just decided to go with the crossmember kit because I might want to put 35s under it. The crossmember kit I bought is also for an extended cab.

Oh ok , i have the 7.5" crossmember kit on my ext cab.. Wish you would of had this for sale before lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeraldinmendez