F*** Mice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1madmouse

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have had them lounging on the intake( ie nuts and acorn shells), but chewed the return power steering hose. No chewed wiring thank God. Funniest is the one I found in the washing machine, apparently got caught with a load of laundry and didn't fare well after the wash cycle. They only need a hole the size of a quarter or less to squeeze in.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Since we're sharing traps and other eradication methods... I've been really impressed with these. Victor Power Kill.

www.amazon.com/Victor-M144-Power-Kill-Trap/dp/B00T3HHXS8

The old style snap traps are kind of a pain to set, and usually have a very small bait platform that needs to be stepped on directly to trigger the trap. These are super simple to set and you can move them around a little without fear of tripping them from vibrations. Also the platform that trips the trap extends around every side of the bait bucket, so no matter what angle they come at the bait from they'll need to step on the platform. A tiny little dollop of peanut butter in the bucket is all it takes.

Cajun98

Reaction score
Don't do like my mother-in-law. She thought she had a mouse under her hood, so she put out poison. It worked like a charm. Only problem was that the mice (multiple) all got into the cab of the truck before they died and melted under the seat. Took weeks to get the funk out of that truck.

97C1500TJ

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
When we were looking for the new wifey-mobile a few years back, I popped the hood of a 'Certified Pre-Owned' Acura to find this rat mess. Apparently they love to chew on the wiring of these newer Japanese cars?

Needless to say we did not purchase this POS
Something about what our hoses and wires have in them that they love. I work for the local Honda dealership and we had someone buy a new car and it got towed in after a few weeks. You guessed it…mice.