Extensive Metal Works Bag Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chevystepside

Reaction score
Has anyone used their packaged set ups? Good or bad. I have a 97 stepside nbs reg cab and am wondering if this kit is any good. From what I have seen on the net this seems like a good deal.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Man this is just my opinion so take it or leave it as you wish, their front kit may be fine but I would not have a 2 link if someone gave it to me, they do not allow for enough pinion angle change throughout the suspension cycling up and down, also they don't allow for axle articulation over uneven road surfaces. I would suggest a 3 link like the one from Nfamous or a 4 link you will be much happier with either one of those.

Chevystepside

Reaction score
Thnks for the info bro. Gives me something to think about. Crew cab Stepside that is badass. Thanks again. I will check out infamous..

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I am an Nfamous dealer, if you want some prices, just shoot me a pm with your zip. Take it easy

LOWnEASY

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What all comes with the nfamous wish bone? Is it bolt in or weld in? There website don't show much info on my mobile (sorry for the semi hijack)

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Man this is just my opinion so take it or leave it as you wish, their front kit may be fine but I would not have a 2 link if someone gave it to me, they do not allow for enough pinion angle change throughout the suspension cycling up and down, also they don't allow for axle articulation over uneven road surfaces. I would suggest a 3 link like the one from Nfamous or a 4 link you will be much happier with either one of those.

I totally agree. Ekstensive has a good name and good reputation, but I don't care how good it is, I wouldn't own a 2-link after having had one on my truck.