Everybody, introducting the train horn truck alarm :3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eiriktveiten

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I guess that gets rid of the "is that MY car alarm going off?" question.

Knockoutpie

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVKMJPk67bE&feature=youtu.be

I did the horn on a switch so i can decide to use it or no! Ignore the 2nd low pulse from the horn... When I pulled my dash off the terminals came off the switch and touched together.... And the horn just went off till the compressor was drained... I don't think my neighbors liked that cause my garage was open haha...

http://youtu.be/fT10nNKME1o - here's the original video of the train horn alarm in youtube.

BOTTLEDZ28

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
people who hear it going off in a parking lot STILL wont care. they may look but they could care less. how many times do we hear alarms going off/ We look and even if we see someone on the side of the truck we just look away after 5 seconds. All someone has to do is pretend to be trying to hit the button on their own keys to make it seem like its their own vehicle.

You want to get peoples attention then wire in a loud as speaker and have it play the sound of a girl having a loud ******. that should make EVERYONE look for more then 5 seconds. Only the rightful owner would stick around to shut it off.

Knockoutpie

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
people who hear it going off in a parking lot STILL wont care. they may look but they could care less. how many times do we hear alarms going off/ We look and even if we see someone on the side of the truck we just look away after 5 seconds. All someone has to do is pretend to be trying to hit the button on their own keys to make it seem like its their own vehicle.

You want to get peoples attention then wire in a loud as speaker and have it play the sound of a girl having a loud ******. that should make EVERYONE look for more then 5 seconds. Only the rightful owner would stick around to shut it off.

You know I did see a video of that haha. That's not a bad idea...:peace:

kamokevin

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Reaction score

And then when you go in for a job interview looking all clean and sharp in your suit and you accidentally hit the panic button.....the look on your once future bosses face as he listens to the moans and groans of a women receiving a pleasure of unimaginable magnitude: PRICELESS.

:rofl:

BOTTLEDZ28

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You guys never took one of your buddies cell phones and downloaded the girls ****** ringtone and then called him at the most worst possible moment?