Engine Wiring Harness

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Norbert

Reaction score
Hello, I've been on this site for quite some time now and found many answers and ideas but this is my first post.

I have a 1994 K1500 4x4 with a 5.7L TBI. Couple of years ago I pulled out the engine and had it rebuilt for several reasons.

When the engine bay was clear I decided to go through the harness and make sure there wasn't any cuts or frays. I ended up find a bunch of brittle and chafed wires. I repaired them.. so i thought.. after putting the rebuilt engine back in i had many issues with it not idling correctly and not having much power.

Long story short I did find the cause of the problem but being that i want to keep my truck for many many years i was going to try install a new wiring harness.

Does anyone know where i can find a new engine wiring harness?

Joaquin P

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have one at my house from a motor my brother is bought but I’m not sure the condition of it. When I get home I can look it over and if it’s good you can have it. Just pay for the shipping and I’ll send it to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk