Engine died again...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kenh

I see nothing I hear nothing
Reaction score
While running down the road. Just like you shut the key off. Coasted to the side of the road, shut the key off and it started up again and I continued on my way. It's been six weeks since it's done that. Still don't know what to think. It's damn hard to fix something when it ain't broken

Ken

Thatguy0909

Reaction score
I have a 1994 gmc yukon with the tbi 350. Mine did that 2 months ago, and then did it again last week. Mine won't crank back up again. The last time it did it I replaced the fuel pump, spark control module, coil, and ignition control module. When I replaced the icm it started running again but it did the same thing again 2 months later. I'm gonna put a distributor in it this weekend.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

Steven Petersen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
While running down the road. Just like you shut the key off. Coasted to the side of the road, shut the key off and it started up again and I continued on my way. It's been six weeks since it's done that. Still don't know what to think. It's damn hard to fix something when it ain't broken

Ken

How old is your ignition control module?

Erin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That **** is torture to live with. So much easier when it takes a total **** to find the culprit.
When mine did that everything turned off. Turned out the positive battery cable had been spliced before I got the truck and decided to take a crap.