ebay suspension parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
are the 2 and 4wd component different?

Blazed

The Blazed One
Reaction score
I checked it out and it seemed intriguing enough. Did some deeper searching and found on Ford, Honda, and an Audi forum that the MAS Industries brand is bottom of the barrel. I'd stay away, stick with Moog or AC Delco for OEM stuff.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You get what you pay for, front end parts aren't something to cut corners on, stick with MOOG

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
i was gonna say 148 for a whole front end rebuild, i know we all wish that it wouldnt dent our pockets as much as it does but youll be replacing that junk within hours of your first drive

dirtridinz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i was gonna say 148 for a whole front end rebuild, i know we all wish that it wouldnt dent our pockets as much as it does but youll be replacing that junk within hours of your first drive

This x100. I first tried cheaper front end parts and the idler arms and balljoints I was changing every few months (parts had 5 year warrenty). That good old fast and upgraded to MOOG. That kit also does not include the idler arm bracket either, which should be replaced too.