Drop ?'s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

barebones 1500

I'm That Guy
Reaction score
then dont waste your time with a static

I would just go right to bagging it but i know i don't want to go that low just yet. I decided a 5/7 will do it for now and building my own notch will help save some green. The only real reason i want to bag it is cause i have that "go big or go home" mentality. The upside is that there aren't any lowered trucks by me so even a static will still break some necks.

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i dont even have a 2wd or a truck to do it too but i want to get a 2wd to bagg and make it a show/ street truck

CUSTOM06

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Do you have to notch the rear on a 4/6 DJM kit? I'm getting ready to do a '98 2dr Tahoe, and would like to get a little feedback.

Nvr2Low

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Had a 2/4 to start, wasn't low enough, so I started to go 4/6, and knew I'd feel the same way, so I just bagged. Personally, if you're going static, it's all a matter of how you are going to use the truck, and how you want it anyway. I will probably never use a 2/4 again. You judge for yourself:
2/4 on 20s--
You must be registered for see images attach

Guessing about 5/8 on 22s (is bagged here, just about cruising height)

Of if you feel the itch to bag before you static, don't waste your time with static, introduce her to the pavement:

But remember, regardless of how you drop it, it's all a matter of how you use your truck. Good luck to ya bro!
--Josh

Super Silvi 1990

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I went with a static 2/4 drop from belltech and ive had no problems with them. on my truck a 2/4 ,i feel, was just right especially here in oklahoma where driving on the highway is like off-roading. It has a smooth ride and i can still fit my 275/45/20s under it no problem unlike the 4/6 drop which required skinner tires and a lower side wall which i hate. Not really a fan of bags on a every day driver but if your going for show its a must.