Drop kits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kinglouie82

Reaction score
Wsup fellas! Has anyone used the az pro performance drop kit. 5/7 drop with coil overs? Or is the belltech 5/7 the best out there ? Thanks in advance

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Coilovers are a whole different ball game on these trucks, you need to rework the rear suspension to use them. I've installed Belltech, DJM, and Maxtrac on my vehicles, I'd recommend all.

Kinglouie82

Reaction score
Thanks for the response! I don't think the rear is coil overs the set up i was looking was the static drop kit from AZproperformance.com from what I see comes with coilover front and shocks in the rear with the flip kit and c-notch etc. I haven't checked out maxtrac I'll def check it out now. Thanks again I'll prolly end up with belltech lol

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When I dropped my NBS summer 2020 I used Maxtrac for the first time. They were significantly cheaper than DJM or Belltech, so I took a chance. Product was great, and when I called with a question I got an actual person who knew what they were talking about.