door panels that dont suck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sully

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im pretty conviced that my 97 door panels with power everything suck more than any other panels out there. What have people swapped them for? I actually prefer the 95's no power what so ever's panels. They are much more comfortable.

99z28monster

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I like my door panels. The way they don't attach at the bottom anymore really allows the inside to breathe and avoid rust. Also the way the pocket at the bottom collects water for me when I run through water to fast. And the way the carpet/fabric on the door retains all the dirt and grease. I just love them.

94 Silverado

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im pretty conviced that my 97 door panels with power everything suck more than any other panels out there. What have people swapped them for? I actually prefer the 95's no power what so ever's panels. They are much more comfortable.

No dude. The 88-94 panels suck more than anything out there. They do everything 99z28 said plus the handle/arm rest always rips off after a while. I wish someone would make a totally redesigned replacement panel that made more sense.

Slow&Low

Reaction score
I love my 88-94 panels. They've been my favorite out of the OBS style panels forever. It may just be because mine are in perfect shape, but I love my lego interior.

KReePiN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
the carpet or whatever u wanna call it..... on the bottom of my 89 door panels is starting to peel off....looks like crap.....wish i could find some better ones

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i have a 95 and the door panel has power window, locks and mirror switch.......what are you talking about? the work truck manual panels??

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
I love my 88-94 panels. They've been my favorite out of the OBS style panels forever. It may just be because mine are in perfect shape, but I love my lego interior.

Same here, i like everything in the 88-94 interior... even their bench seats are nicer! Im just changing the fabric on the door panel and buyin need arm rest and i should be good to go. They look real nice when they are moderned up...

GMCTRUCKS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Mine are coming lose on the bottom but I think it's because they redid mine with leather when it was new.

Do they have plastic clips as old cars had????????