Does this look like a full 3 inch body lift kit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

llorracs93s10

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm getting it installed this weekend and just wanted to make sure it is complete just incase I need to get spare parts.

You must be registered for see images attach

BURBAN GUY

Redneck Rolls
Reaction score
I was think it was the trans shifter extension, but I think your right. So the trans shifter extension might be missing.

dirtridinz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If the truck is a pre 96 the the trans linkage rod is missing, just a 3" piece that is welded on top of OEM rod. After 96 trans is cable shifted no extensions needed. Only thing I see missing is the front plates for the outer front bumper brackets. Also not enough bolts showing there 8 in box, and 8 in ext cab, 6 for reg cab.

llorracs93s10

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If the truck is a pre 96 the the trans linkage rod is missing, just a 3" piece that is welded on top of OEM rod. After 96 trans is cable shifted no extensions needed. Only thing I see missing is the front plates for the outer front bumper brackets. Also not enough bolts showing there 8 in box, and 8 in ext cab, 6 for reg cab.

Yea its for my 90 RCSB silverado. And those front plates, are they needed? I have plates but they are about 3/8 inch plates. And sh%% on trans rod! What do I do now?

Is this what you are talking about?

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/PRA-4701/?rtype=10

Last edited:

dirtridinz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The front outer brackets are not needed, but will help sturdy up the front bumper and keep it striaght if bent any. No that is not the trans rod, all it is, is a straight 3" metal rod. Have seen some trucks get by without it but is at the end of the stock linkage.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
also need gap gaurds and flip the stock rear brackets or get the ones to lift it and make it all nice.

llorracs93s10

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Gap guards will be later and I have the thread for the rear bracket flip ready to be done. So if its just a rod, I am sure my buddy has something that he can use to make it work.