DIY Spray on liners

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
When I get my taxes I'll go back and see if that in fact was the kit. It very well could have been.

Luke

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Make sure to post up if thats what it ends up being and you use it.

Right now thats what Im planning on doing on mine. You can tint it with basecoat so its colormatched. Im not horribly worried about how it holds up as my truck doesnt get used as a truck, but I dont want it to flake off when I walk across it either. lol

Probably going to do the inside of the bed colormatched and the underside in black.

the big blue bus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
how many coats did you do jake? im thinking about either plasti diping my rockers and bumpers or bed liner. may do plasti first to see if i like it then bedliner when it comes off. want to do my grill gaurd with it too. did my roof cross rails with duplicolor and its held up pretty good to throwing latters on there and such

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
how many coats did you do jake? im thinking about either plasti diping my rockers and bumpers or bed liner. may do plasti first to see if i like it then bedliner when it comes off. want to do my grill gaurd with it too. did my roof cross rails with duplicolor and its held up pretty good to throwing latters on there and such

it took about 3 cans did about 2 coats so that it was thick enough

the big blue bus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
still dont know if i want too... but really close to doing it. i think the black and blue would look good. i want the grill to be blue too i think so the grill guard doesnt blend in that much with it

Pierced

Allen AKA BargainJoe
Reaction score
I used Herculiner in the bed of mine and its held up great. I do recommend getting the UV protectant for it if you want to keep the shinyness to it or just hose it down with tire foam lmao.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
glad to see good reveiws on the duplicolor I gotta gallon free for my truck the can is damaged so they hooked me up:rocking: It will be getting put on soon

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
auto zone or Oreilys I dont remember they brought over 2 1 gallon cans that were beat to hell so my dad put one the truck and told me to take it home

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
damn. might have to tell my connections at oreillys to drop a can or two by mistake, she owes me anyways.

i got her daughter a job