DIY Spray on liners

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
I put hurculiner in my bed because I couldn't stand having a white bed lol. It holds up well but when something sharp hits it it peels up a little. I like how that raptor liner turned out on woodys truck. I might use that on my rockers and frame.

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
I saw a DIY kit at a body shop a few months back but can't for the life of me remember the name of it. Like the others it came with a gun and the pre mixed containers. They had a couple kits, including the Raptor. The guy said this one was as close to Line-X as you could get. The kit was $250, and if I use it to do my truck I'll definitely do a write-up on it.

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
i did my rockers with dupli-color truck bed coating with no prep and they held up great against the pressure washer mud rocks and such.. thinking about doing the rockers on my stepside with it also

You must be registered for see images attach

Surrey

Reaction score
i did my rockers with dupli-color truck bed coating with no prep and they held up great against the pressure washer mud rocks and such.. thinking about doing the rockers on my stepside with it also

looks awesome. I did my wheel wells last year with some cheap stuff down at the local auto parts shop but its already fading. Leaning towards dupli color or raptor.

Tony_SS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I haven't used either, but have always had good luck with Duplicolor and Rustoleum products... I will use on of those brands on my rockers and bed.

Luke

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I saw a DIY kit at a body shop a few months back but can't for the life of me remember the name of it. Like the others it came with a gun and the pre mixed containers. They had a couple kits, including the Raptor. The guy said this one was as close to Line-X as you could get. The kit was $250, and if I use it to do my truck I'll definitely do a write-up on it.

I know SEM makes a kit now. Its around 250 but that might be without the gun.