DirtRidinZ71 Truck Life. From junk to Camo'd

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dirtridinz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Some more pics, bought a used tool box for the right price and one new wheel after having one fall off last weekend. Still having some transmission issues.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
dirtridinz71 where oh where did you find that 1.5" body lift? Please tell me you didn't cut the spacers in half. I reallly want a 1.5" but I don't know how comfortable I'd be cutting them spacers in half...Lemme know bro!

Love what you've done with that truck. I want one just like to use as my work/play truck so I can finally retire the 95

dirtridinz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
how do you like the tires, they are rockers correct?
Really pleased with the pitbull rockers. They work great offroad, and in the snow, pretty good on road manners too. Only downfalls are they are heavy, loud and a little soft rubber compound but still seem to be wearing decent.

dirtridinz71 where oh where did you find that 1.5" body lift? Please tell me you didn't cut the spacers in half. I reallly want a 1.5" but I don't know how comfortable I'd be cutting them spacers in half...Lemme know bro!

Love what you've done with that truck. I want one just like to use as my work/play truck so I can finally retire the 95
I did cut the 3" blocks in half and bought some bolts from fastenal. Used a chop saw to cut them and made a little jig so they all cut the same. It has been on for year and a half now and no problems. With just the 1.5" nothing needs to be extended steering shaft is fine, only needed a little T-case adjustment.

dirtridinz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Couple more pictures from yesterday, tried some fishing and check out my trail cams.