Diesel bumper is ON. Tow hooks are on.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dale_gribble

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got em bolted up yesterday. The LMC diesel bumper still needs a little convincing to be perfectly straight. The diesel bumper gave me exactly what I was hoping for. My transmission temps dropped 15 degrees! and my engine was running dead nuts at 195 (thermostat temp) after towing all day today. Regardless of outside temps, my trans temps are usually 180 towing. My trans temps were 165 all day. That extra amount of air blowing past the motor and trans makes a big difference. I am indifferent appearance wise. I just wanted more airflow in prep of my supercharger install.

The tow hooks. So cool. I took them off originally because they looked weird with the body lift. I had some transfer case drop brackets from an OLD blazer project, and guess what? The transfer case drop brackets matched the tow hook bolt pattern! and raised the tow hooks up perfectly! How cool is that?

You must be registered for see images

tows

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
perfect!!!!!

looks amazing on there

i am gonna have to pick up a smoothie paintable one for my truck