Did this come in red?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Or just don't take off hard.....
LOL!! NOT! :)[/QUOTE] LOL,,, with the lead foot I have,,,thats not guna happen. You would thi.k at my old age (57) I would not drive like that any more, but I love to drive hard, and fast. I have had my old truck well over 100 MPH many a time. LOL once I programmed that speed limiter out, thats the first thing I did. I had to brake 100 MPH.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Or just don't take off hard.....
LOL!! NOT! :)
LOL,,, with the lead foot I have,,,thats not guna happen. You would thi.k at my old age (57) I would not drive like that any more, but I love to drive hard, and fast. I have had my old truck well over 100 MPH many a time. LOL once I programmed that speed limiter out, thats the first thing I did. I had to brake 100 MPH.[/QUOTE]

Lol! Me too! You have to grow old. Don't have to grow up!
Old farts rule!

Chris Rogers

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
We have a salvage yard here with about 40+ GMT 400s. They are open 7 days a week. They are the cheapest priced yard have ever seen. Only problem is everybody knows this, and it is hard to find anything that is not picked clean, or in the process of being picked clean. My seats in my 97 are in grate shape, but I do not have the plastic cover on center console any more. It is hard to find one. I have thought about making one out of aluminum. Only problem is, without the cover, it gives me a good place for my stereo remote. I guess if I had the cover, I could put the sticky pad on top of it, my remote flies off when I take off a little hard anyway.

I see Louisiana , where exactly? Looking for parts for mine.

chevy6.5

Reaction score
I have a 95 with this interior. Maroon panels carpet, bucket seats, console, dash and headliner all maroon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro