Dick cepek kits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
If the Cepek kits were the best on the market why did they stop making them?

Does that mean the RCX kits are now the best?

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nothing to do with the kit, its the strongest out there . When cepek got bought out back in 2000 by Mickey Thompson, the suspensions moved to extreme. They are a very small operation, they dont have a bunch of kits on hand that are made, ready to ship. Performance lifts stopped carrying them. But call Thomas at extreme I think you can still get one made. 432.617.3772

Last edited:

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Cut what mounting ears? You had to shave the front of yours as well, nothing else was cut off the diff on my RCX.

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Oh yea my bad sorry man, rcx is not one of those. But a lot of them you do. Rewind if you want the rcx its a good kit. I can say the install on the cepek is a pita at times. Im sure chris can tell you about the rcx.

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
Not looking for one right now, wish I was though. Just curious about the cepek kits, but that's what I'd like if I was in the market for one.