DHarmon81's 1992 ECSB 1500 4x4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DHarmon81

Reaction score
I also had to replace my transmission a few months ago, the original 700R4 quit on me, so I went with a new one that has 3 year, 36k mile warranty on it. So far so good.

You must be registered for see images attach

DHarmon81

Reaction score
Here is some photos of the Painless Wiring Hi-4 Mod, which is possibly my favorite mod so far. Works awesome and super easy to install!

Then I went with a DDM Tuning HID kit. I run 35 watt 5k lows and 55 watt 5k highs. They work flawlessly so far and my only complaint is the three weeks it took to recieve them.

DHarmon81

Reaction score
I got my bumper back on, painted up the axle and hangers, and detailed the truck yesterday. She is coming together.

drewcrew

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So let me bring this build thread back from the dead if anyone is interested. Since last time I have been on here, I went ahead and did the hi-4 mod and a full DDM tuning HID upgrade. Also more importantly this weekend I FINALLY finished my SAS. I now have 8.5" of lift up front with a corporate 10 bolt front end. No 4x4 yet. I used the Skys Off Road hangers, WFO Concepts crossover steering and flat top knuckles, ORU brake lines, and Pro Comp 2.5" lift springs with a complete rebuild on the axle. I just installed my steering stabilizer and aligned the truck today. It has some bump steer or feedback issues but I am hoping that will be decreased with the addition of a pan hard bar and shocks this week. Here are some pictures, hope to hear some feedback. Any suggestions or input is always appreciated!

You really have your truck looking good. Lot of work but from here it looks like it was worth it. Easy for me to say. Impressive.

DHarmon81

Reaction score
Hey thanks! I appreciate it. It's definitely been an extensive project and there is a lot more to go, but that's all the fun of it. The main issues are time and money like everything else but hopefully I can get more of both of those soon!

70stroker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Truck looks great, what did you do with the transfer case to make a pass drop front axle work?

DHarmon81

Reaction score
I haven't yet. I will be using a NP241 out of an 88-91 Suburban hopefully. Just have to find one first.