Design and build throttle body

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

big_mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
There should be plenty, that air has to converge before entering the TB. So just place the MAF slot closer the the TB opening so the majority of the collar/air filter hold down acts like a intake tube before the MAF sensor.

Wish I still had my drafting job I'd draw it up in CAD in 2D real quick to give ya a side view.

Motorsports-X

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry for Not posting lately guys. I've been tinkering with the port shape In CFD and getting some weird results. Seems to be due to the shape of the oval ports. It appears that the oval will have to be bigger at one end than the other. I'll keep working in it.

I have decided for now to leave the maf In the tube. I cants quite get the it to fit the way i want so keeping it factory gives me a little easier path. I'll post updated models sometime In the next few days.

Also.. of anyone has some parts like the iac valve, map sensor, etc that doesnt work, it would be great if i could get them for measuring and mock up. Starting to put some real dimensions in now where i can