Denali front end reverse

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

350chevy719

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So I know people that take the 99-00 denali and put them on their 88-98 fronts but does everything line going the opposite way? For example I'm looking at a 99 denali for kid space purposes but I hate the front ends of them. Could I use my front from my 95 silvy on it? Thnks

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Sure it'll bolt right up; only catch will be you'll still have the body kit on the doors and your truck fenders won't have the matching flares to it.

The 99-00 Escalade/Denali kit onto a GMT400 is a bolt-on deal so going in reverse is the same. The thing is, almost nobody runs the body kit so the Escalade/Denali fenders they install don't have the flares on them, matching the rest of the regular truck bodywork. The aftermarket kit doesn't even have the holes in the fenders for the flares.

Richard

350chevy719

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yea I didn't even think about the body flares. Guess that would look pretty ridiculous.

It's just what showed up on craigslist. Not much else around me. I'm also looking at a 2001 tahoe lt for 3500. Denali is 2000 but needs some work. I need something for the family but also something I can use my new wheels and tires off my Rado haha

98sierraslt4x4

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
If i had the choice between 2000 denali vs 2001 Tahoe. I would take the denali hands down. They look so much better body style.
If the 01 tahoe hasn't had the transmission rebuilt or replaced might as well budget that in before you buy. Go ask a transmission shop who there best customers are.