Denali front conversion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
sorry man I was talking bout a chevy gmc clip not escalade .......Kevhill you have a pic of the hood and contact info?

It's cool, I'm gonna research and find what appears to be the best hood thats affordable before I pull the trigger on it

kevhill85

96 BD Tahoe!!!!
Reaction score
sorry man I was talking bout a chevy gmc clip not escalade .......Kevhill you have a pic of the hood and contact info?
I will get the name and number to the shop that make them tomorrow. I will see if I have a pic some where

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
I will get the name and number to the shop that make them tomorrow. I will see if I have a pic some where

Which style ram air hood are you talking about. I've been wanting the 442 style since I saw it, but it is a little pricey. Just wondering if that's what you're talking about, or if it is another style, I know there are a few different ones out there.

kevhill85

96 BD Tahoe!!!!
Reaction score
Which style ram air hood are you talking about. I've been wanting the 442 style since I saw it, but it is a little pricey. Just wondering if that's what you're talking about, or if it is another style, I know there are a few different ones out there.
Not the 442 hood , this will be the regular ram air hood (like then TA). He sale many types

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
I think Im just gonna order all new parts unless I can find the parts I want in the shape I want them to be in used

patzdelsol

Reaction score
Now this is an ugly conversion lol
You must be registered for see images attach
I think that guy lives in Savannah. The one I've seen I think is GMT400 but that one looks newer. If it is the one I'm thinking of, it looks worse the closer you get to it.
:poop: