DDM HID kits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Well, you will probably get all sorts of responses on this. my 35 watt HIDs out-lumen my standard halogens on my car. I would not get 55 watt until you have a proper houseing. I get pretty annoyed at trucks that just throw HID bulbs into non HID housings because they really throw light in everyone's face. Especially cars because trucks are already higher than cars. I'm trying to find a proper set of HID projectors before getting HIDs for my truck. HID projectors are a little different shaped and have the light cutoff in them.

Do you have a website you're looking at for the new HID housings?

glendayle

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Most guys retrofit projectors into clear aftermarket housings , try WWW.hidplanet.com

I wouldn't say "most". I'd bet less than 10% of people are actually purchasing/making HID projectors. When I finally get around to making projectors for my car I'm going to make them so they are all on when I have my brights on. 35 watt fogs, 55 watt lows, and 55 watt highs. Can't wait to start brighting people with HID bulbs shining in my face. I'll look like a train coming down the road.