Dana 44

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wstrnsky

Big Sky Country
Reaction score
Would a Dana 44 front axle from a 87 jeep grand wagoneer work in a sfa swap for my 95?

Sent from my Choppa using Tapatalk HD

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
might not be wide enough, but if it is in fact a dana 44 it might or should have flat top knuckles and those are good for crossover or hi steer.

eg30.06

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
those are too short if you find a j10 or j20 that has a dana 44 it, they might be wide enough only thing is i think they are passenger side diff.

Wstrnsky

Big Sky Country
Reaction score
I was afraid of that. My wife's boss bought it for her husband as a surprise for spare parts, but he just got done restoring a J20 pickup and has 2 more grand wagoneer's sitting out back waiting for restore and doesn't need it. So she wants to get rid of it, they only want 200 bucks. I still have to go look at it. It is in good running order, interior is in good shape and the outside is alittle rough but nothing that bad. I might just turn it into a mountain cruiser, you know the type if you slide off into a tree stump get out the hammer and pound it back away from the tires and keep going. lol

Rekeever

Reaction score
With a $200 price tag for a running/driver its the kind of ride that you get stuck and just walk away from and call it a fun weekend.