Damn wire cant figure out where it plugs into!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
Cant tell by the picture to great, but that might even go on the back of the engine depending on slack.

TruckinThruTEXAS

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
there were only a couple of things on these trucks that used a single pin connector. what color is the wire? is the O2 sensor plugged in? it seems a little far back in the harness for the O2 but ive seen stranger things.
No it isn't plugged in yet I'm trying find the wire for that too... I'm thinking it is for the o2 I've been sticking my hands all over the trans to see where it goes with no luck.:think:

TruckinThruTEXAS

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
there were only a couple of things on these trucks that used a single pin connector. what color is the wire? is the O2 sensor plugged in? it seems a little far back in the harness for the O2 but ive seen stranger things.
It's a purple wire btw

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
Only reference I can find to a ppl wire on a 1994 c1500 4l60e is the starter current on the neutral safety switch. Thats a 2 wire connector.

I suggest you slide under the truck, take the wire and make a circle at the extremes of its length. The connector for it has to be in that circle somewhere.

94 lists a heated O2 sensor, but it does have a purple wire to it. Its possible your truck was built with a non heated sensor which means it would have just one wire connection.

Pull the DTC. If it is an O2 sensor fault, you've likely found your connector....

TruckinThruTEXAS

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
:sorrysign:
Only reference I can find to a ppl wire on a 1994 c1500 4l60e is the starter current on the neutral safety switch. Thats a 2 wire connector.

I suggest you slide under the truck, take the wire and make a circle at the extremes of its length. The connector for it has to be in that circle somewhere.

94 lists a heated O2 sensor, but it does have a purple wire to it. Its possible your truck was built with a non heated sensor which means it would have just one wire connection.

Pull the DTC. If it is an O2 sensor fault, you've likely found your connector....

There we go it was the O2 :Stupid Me: I Went ahead and looked at the diagram for the engine and there it was single purple wire going to the 02 I just had thought the wire was to far back for it to be that. Thanks again. :rockit: