Daily truck pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

east302

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
When one of the previous owners does a terrific job on the clear coat job and then it rains....
You must be registered for see images attach

Anyone have any good ways to remove crappy clear coat?

My red 98 does the same thing. Mine is self-removing, I haven’t had to put much effort into it, lol.

Sanding it off with a new base and clear ($) is the best way to do it, though. Check YouTube for other ways if you just want it to look “less bad”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1ton-o-fun

Automotive Durability Tester
Reaction score
I need to address my truck's arse... 1)Tailgate and the name plate are too dented to look much better.
2)Already plan on a stock chrome bumper swap.
3) I need to man-up and that rear diff cover off and strip it & paint or clear coat it.
4) Was told "The trailer wiring was harness was a mess". Hoping that it is good at the frame end of the plug so I can just replace it.

VIKING_MECHANIC

GMT 400 obsessed Swede.
Reaction score
I need to address my truck's arse... 1)Tailgate and the name plate are too dented to look much better.
2)Already plan on a stock chrome bumper swap.

I think the dents and paint condition give it character. Maybe if you repaint the tailgate white and color the logo in, it would match the bumper.

Was told "The trailer wiring was harness was a mess". Hoping that it is good at the frame end of the plug so I can just replace it.

When I installed my brake controller on my C1500, I had to start from scratch as the PO butchered the 4way harness that he(?) installed.

This is my truck after someone rear-ended me. He was lucky I didn't have my trailer hitch or it would've really f**ked his day up.