Daily truck pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Guido

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here where I live there is a Tour Operator called XPLORE AMERICA that projected a travel for me and my family in August but the COVID19 made my dreams fade away. The landind was in Billings Montana then renting an RV and driving to south through Wyoming , Colorado , Kansas , Oklahoma with end of travel in Dallas TX then take off and back to Italy . But I won't give up dreaming , probably next year !!

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here where I live there is a Tour Operator called XPLORE AMERICA that projected a travel for me and my family in August but the COVID19 made my dreams fade away. The landind was in Billings Montana then renting an RV and driving to south through Wyoming , Colorado , Kansas , Oklahoma with end of travel in Dallas TX then take off and back to Italy . But I won't give up dreaming , probably next year !!

Well better to be safe then sorry. But dont worry I'm sure you'll make it here and get to see some national monuments or iconic land marks:)

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
When you make it to Dallas, let me know, we'll go get a beer

Guido

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
This afternoon I helped my father in law to cut and carry some logs ....the steady old Chevy did the heavy job ....

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach